Monday, March 7, 2016

Carlsen Reunion Part I

This is a picture of me shopping for the family reunion, by myself, with the boys on a Saturday at Costco.  I'm not sure what possessed me to do that.  I posted this picture on Instagram when my account was public and used a hashtag #lifewithkids.  Apparently someone was gathering the funniest photos from that hashtag and made a post about it on the internet.  This picture was one of the top 20.  I didn't know it until lots of people started tagging me on the viral post on Facebook.  So hilarious.  My caption for this picture was "What am I thinking?  Costco on a Saturday afternoon.  If I don't come out in a few hours someone come find me.  I'll probably be in a corner crying..."


We started the drive on August 6th very early in the morning and meet up with Rob, Terry and John families to make a stop at Goblin Valley. 



I'm so glad we took the extra time to come here.  It was worth it!!!  The boys loved it.  It was like a giant playground and they spent the whole time running and climbing on everything.  I didn't do too much climbing around but I enjoyed watching everyone else.  At one point we actually couldn't find Zach and I got very nervous, as I'm sure Tina and Rob did.  He was playing hide in seek.



























































After Goblin Valley we were suppose to go on a hike but our kids were hungry and I was already tired.  Plus we needed to get to the rental and get things set up and ready for everyone to arrive.

0 comments: