Monday, March 7, 2016

Carlsen Reunion Part IV


After everyone had showered after the park we had family pictures done by Dani.  Then after dinner we went back outside to play tug of war and have sack races!










The sac races were hilarious.  I have a super funny video from when the Carlsen brothers and the 2 oldest nephews raced.















Fire pit making s'mores!



After roasting marshmallows and eating s'mores we had a testimony meeting as per tradition.  We are so blessed to be apart of the Carlsen family.  Everyone has so much love to give for one another with lots of strong testimonies.  The spirit was very strong that evening.

And Sunday morning everyone cleaned up, spent the last few minutes playing a game and I took pictures of the cabin to remember it.  It was such a wonderful reunion.  Since I found the place and Brian and I were in charge of planning everything, I was nervous how it would all turn out.  It is hard to be in charge of a family reunion for so many family members but it was even better than I had hoped.  I got a lot of compliments from his siblings and parents about the place and how much they loved it.  My goal was to get a place large enough for everyone to stay under one roof.  I also wanted a place where the kids could run around outside and play.  We accomplished that and even more.



View from the back porch





View from the front









Scenery from the drive home









0 comments: