Thursday, March 10, 2016

Snow Bird Part I

We met Mike's family at a park in Sandy and played for a bit.  Madi had Nutcracker practice that day.  Then we ate at the Black Bear Diner before heading up the canyon to Snow Bird.  We decided this year to do things differently because my father was in town.  Instead of splitting up the time only, my parents rented another room in the building next door so that we could spend the whole weekend together at Snow Bird.  Unfortunately, my dad became very sick and was in bed for two of those 3 days together with everyone.  






Playing games and hanging around the condo.






Being super pregnant I wasn't allowed to ride anything so I got to hang out with Jeffrey and my mom.  I was in charge of taking pictures.



















My mom and I took Jeffrey to the little kid area with the blow up slides and bouncy houses.  He loved it and the employee let Jeffrey play in there for as long as he wanted.  I think it is suppose to be timed but she didn't mind.  I wonder if she just took pity on how pregnant I was!  haha!















Then we took Jeffrey over to sift for special rocks.









We ate at one of our favorite places, The Forklift.  Then it was clear that Jeffrey needed a nap and Andrew too.  Mike walked around holding Jeffrey and Brian pushed Andrew in the stroller and just a few minutes later they were out.  I went and sat (well, actually laid) down in a lobby area with the kids until they woke up.







So I told the boys I wanted a picture of them in front of this log.  Tyson was pouting.  I don't even remember why.  A police officer trying to make him laugh but he wasn't having it.  She told them that if they smiled she would give them a sticker.  Sure enough, he squeezed out a fake smile and Andrew gave the biggest smile as well.  After that we walked over to the officer's car and got a stickers.



One of the evenings all of us girls and Mike went to the Mexican restaurant that we love so much.  Brian isn't the biggest fan of that type of food so he offered to stay with the boys and feed them sandwiches.  That was so thoughtful of him.  We enjoyed the evening and laughed so much.  Mom thought she was ordering a salad and ended up with loaded nachos.  We teased her because she said nachos!  The waiter looked like Jack Black and was hilarious.  

0 comments: