Brian's work does a party for the employees and their families in August every year. It is at the same park every year and most of the games are the same with a few exceptions. This year we finally did the 5k as a family. I know Brian has signed us up for it for a few years but we usual bail because we didn't want to walk up early. I walked 1 lap (the course consisted of 3 laps to make the 5k) with the stroller pushing Andrew and Jeffrey. This was also Tyson's very first 5k! I know Brian was super proud of him. Brian said he needed to stop and walk a few times but for a 7 year old without any practice, he did great. He said that it was hard and that maybe he would like to do it again.
Inflatable slides and bouncy houses are a sure hit with my rambunctious boys.
After spending a few hours at Brian's work party we met Mike's family at my mom's new house to take advantage of her clubhouse pool. It is a beautiful pool!
It was an exhausting day with lots of time in the sun but isn't that what summer is all about anyway? The kids slept amazing that night, I'm sure.





















0 comments:
Post a Comment