Thursday, February 25, 2016

Frisby Reunion


Jeffrey and I hanging out under the pavilion to get away from the sun.


The playground is always a hit














As well as the zipline.  Carlos brought gloves (smart guy!) and did the zip line with the kids.







Ready for the potluck lunch!



Just a story that in retrospect seems ridiculous now but at the moment it wasn't.  Brian's cousin made a bubble machine.  It siphoned the water out of the reservoir and created lots of bubbles.  Well, the reservoir was a nasty color and who knows what else was in there...all the other kids were jumping in, getting their swimsuits on and having a blast.  I told my kids to stay away because we didn't have spare clothes and that water was nasty.  Tyson got a little too close to the edge and another kid pulled him in, with his shoes on.  At that point I was beyond angry, made him take off his wet shoes, and pants and he had to sit in the van with no pants on.  He cried and I felt bad for getting so upset with him when it really wasn't his fault.   



0 comments: