Thursday, March 10, 2016

Second half of September


In preparation for Hannah, Mindy and I made freezer meals.  It took two shopping trips for me to get the ingredients and then we got to work bright and early one Friday morning.  I think I showed up around 9am at her house.  We worked like crazy and chatted away.  I ran Andrew to preschool around noon and went back to finish.   I finally left her house around 1:30 and put everything away in the freezer and then went back to get Andrew from school.  By the end of all that, my feet and ankles were SUPER swollen.  It was worth it though.  Worth it to have easy meals for my family once Hannah is born.  14 meals in 5 hours.





A ballet teacher friend from The Dance Conservatory posted about needing a judge for Nutcracker auditions for a non-profit ballet company.  It was paid and I had lunch and snacks provided.  I figured, why not?!  I love that stuff.  So I got up early and judged from 8am until 5pm.  I was completely worn out (from just sitting there?!?!)  but it was a blast.  Madi was actually at the audition and she did a great job.  She even ended up with the part she wanted so that was extra special.


Brian built the boys a sweet train track one Sunday morning.  We've had church from 2:30-5:30 since February and we have to be creative and fill the time with Sunday appropriate activities.



Grandpa Murray was in town for the funeral and for Snow bird so here we are hanging out and eating.  What us Murrays do best.













0 comments: