October 1st and I snapped a quick picture to ask for help on what to pack for the hospital bag on social media. Even though it was my fourth time preparing, people had a lot of great suggestions!
Second to last doctor appointment and I ended up having to take these boys with me. I usually dropped them off at my mom's since she lives relatively close to the Dr.'s office but she had something else going on with my dad so I needed to bring them with me. I packed a bag with snacks and toys and books and all Andrew wanted to do was look at the magazine that had Halloween decorations in it. In fact, he refused to leave the office unless I tore out one of the pages for him to keep. Jeffrey found a bouncy ball (which I could have sworn I did not bring) and bounced that all over the place.
Tyson was sensitive to me being miserable and pregnant so he made me a heart out of his Legos.
And at the grocery store Brian and the boys picked out some flowers to cheer me up.
I love these crazy boys. Here they are playing zombies and walking off of the table and dropping onto the diapers, pillows and blankets. I have a video of them making zombie noises, scary faces and slow-mo walking, you know, just like zombies do.
My last Dr.'s appointment on October 8th. I had already started to feel extra yucky and was having some contractions and started to document them on my phone. Dr. Watabe told me he was on call that weekend just in case my contractions started getting more often and painful. My last picture I took of ever being pregnant. Can you tell I was done? Tuesday, October 13th couldn't come soon enough!

Then the next morning, October 9th, my dad came over because Tyson had a fever and was complaining about a terrible headache. So he stayed with Jeffrey and Andrew while I took Ty to the doctor. Strep.
Jeff's eye on October 9th













0 comments:
Post a Comment