Wednesday, March 9, 2016

First half of September


Grandma Murray bought Tyson his Halloween costume and he picked Boba Fett.  He's trying it on for her here and then we FaceTimed her.  I love the picture of Andrew standing next to him.  You can tell he thinks the world of Tyson.



Andrew needed to try on the helmet and Jeffrey then needed to try on his Batman costume.



I don't remember if I was in the shower, doing laundry or laying down and resting (those are the times my children usually get into things they shouldn't and make messes) but Jeffrey got into the powdered sugar here.



He runs a million miles a minute and then crashes.  Here I am carrying him up to bed after taking Andrew to preschool.


We went to my mom's one day and played at the park by her house.  It is super interesting and not a traditional playground.  Andrew climbed all over everything and Jeffrey tried.









Andrew's all about ME poster he made for school.  
Favorite color: green
I love: army guys and skeletons
A word that describes me: silly
One thing I don't like: pickles
When I grow up I want to be a: construction worker and a dad



Jeffrey and Andrew busting a move at my cousin Garreth's wedding reception.  They had the most amazing gellato at their reception.   I need to find out where it was from and go have some more.  



35 weeks!  







0 comments: