Monday, March 7, 2016

First half of August








It was a great summer day to go for an early walk/bike ride with the kids.  One of the many times this pregnant momma needed to get out of the house and get some light exercise in.




I like to take pictures of the messes my children make.  That way I can remind them when they have kids and they are driving them crazy I can show them these pictures.  



Snow cones with Grandma Murray was a hit.  I'd been wanting to take them to get a snow cones all summer long and we squeezed it in in August right before school started.










We loved how much our garden produced!  We had to actually give away bags and bags of our grape tomatoes because we just couldn't eat them fast enough!


And another Dino Museum day.  Same place, different pictures.












0 comments: