My parents arrived back into town late, late Friday night (almost Saturday early, early morning) :) On Saturday Brian had school so when he got done Mike and Emily family came to play ALL weekend long! It was such a fun weekend!
We went to Jump On It since it was a rainy, overcast day. Andrew loved crawling on the trampolines and being bounced. Tyson ran around like a crazy kid. He was jumping all over the place. I wonder how he has so much energy. Him and Max were buddies and jumped together and did the rope swing together. Madi kept landing her front flips on her feet, and Michael and Brian had a little competition going and Emily was also doing front flips! I was super impressed by Emily and Madi flipping around. I wanted to do it too. Emily convinced me to try and I attempted my very first front flip (I can only remember being nervous as a kid too so I really don’t think I ever tried it!) After a couple of tries I landed one. It felt awesome. Then I was trying to do round-offs into front flips and such. It was so awesome. Emily, joked around and told me that I was the most improved that day :)
Afterwards we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. You can never have too many of those rolls right?!
Too bad our camera died because these are the only pictures I got.
On Sunday we went to church, had a ham dinner, visited Grandma and Grandpa Dickson, went swimming at the hotel pool and stayed up late playing a hilarious game.
Some highlights were Mom’s Charlie Brown leg kick, my Tom Cruise break down and action scene and dad being Stevie Wonder. I almost peed my pants laughing so hard. It was awesome.
On Monday we went to the Provo Beach Resort! We thought for sure it would be crazy packed but it wasn’t. We had so much fun and everyone left exhausted. Emily, Michael, Madi, Brian and I all did the ropes course. It was really scary for the first 20 minutes. After that Brian and I got a little braver. We got to do the ropes course one more time and Brian and I were trying to not use the help ropes and only use our balance. Like I said, we only got braver and braver. At one point Brian was walking across with his eyes closed. Crazy.
We played in a big group of Mini-Croquet. Harder than it looks!!! We only seriously played one section and the rest we just had fun hitting the balls around. Dad won his game for free because he hit the center at the end. I would say ‘hole in one’ but it wasn’t that…
We ate at the cafe there and the food was good. The kids then rode the carousal. Andrew got to ride it 3 times and he loved, loved, loved it. That whole day was worth it just for that.
Max and Tyson played in the Mega Playground and then we all got ice cream. It wasn’t just regular ice cream but BLUE BELL ICE CREAM!!!! We were all dying with how delicious it is and just like we remembered it when living in Texas. I got to share the Blue Bell awesomeness with my family :) Proud moment ;)
And the men played a few games of basketball
Andrew played in the toddler area
And this is Ty being a spy in the lazer game
After the Provo Beach Resort fun we went to a nearby park and took the kids to the bathroom maybe 5 times :)
And then hung around the house for another hour until bedtime.

1 comments:
I'm so glad you got pictures on the ropes course!
Post a Comment