Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Why my children love their father

There are so many reasons why children need a father and especially my children. 

Who else is going really teach them to cheer on BYU even when their football season has been going less than ideal?

Who else is going to be rough and tough with them on the floor?

Who else is going to build awesome train tracks and lego things?

Who else is going to teach them to honor their priesthood?

Who else is going to teach them to fix things that are broken?

Who else is going to stick them in a BYU cooler just because and then swing them around in it?

The thought to do the last would have never crossed my mind, but Andrew loved it.  Sometimes I try to play airplane or wrestle on the floor with my boys but I just don’t do it well enough.  They need Brian and they sure love him.

I’ll just stick to teaching them how to color and make crafts, how to keep a house clean, how to make cookies, how to make dinner, how to read and play, how to fold laundry, etc. :)

DSCN2684 DSCN2685  DSCN2688

1 comments:

Ashley said...

What a fun dad! I love it! :)