Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Playin’ at the Park

After lunch at the Red Iguana yesterday, which was amazing by the way, my mom had to help her father with some paperwork at the bank.  While we were up in SLC waiting we headed to a park.  The park was really cool.  The slides were awesome and super tall.  Tyson was in heaven and Andy was too.  Andrew is really silly.  He insists on going down the slide on his stomach feet first.  If I sit him up he rolls over and then goes.  I guess he is playing it safe. 

Everyone following the leader, Andrew.

 DSCN2633

Grandpa is Andrew’s buddy everywhere.

DSCN2636 DSCN2640 DSCN2643 DSCN2647

And just a side note on Andrew’s development, he now says “thank you.”  It is adorable.  He says it anytime he hands us something.  We say thank you whenever he hands us stuff so I suppose he thinks that is what you say. :)  He also is really cute to watch while signing with Baby Signing Time.  Cute, cute!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Your kids are getting so big! So glad you get to have your parents in town. That is always fun. Hooray for visitors I say.

Heather said...

loving all your recent posts! So awesome having family in town! It looks like you guys are having a blast. So fun!