Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cheesecake Factory and suitcases

Yesterday we meet up with my brother’s family and my parents at City Creek.  We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and it was delicious like always.  I had an amazing Turkey Burger and Brian said he really liked the salmon.  Going out to eat with the kids is always an adventure.  Some days are better than others.  It was a little crazy and I think part of that was that we didn’t really feed our kids lunch and we ate at the cheesecake factory around 4pm.  Oops. 

Here are the kids eyeing the cheesecake.  I love this picture!

cheesecake factory 2012

And here is everyone but Emily

cheesecake factory 2012-1

 

After the early dinner Brian and I went to Macy’s with my mom.  My parents need some new suitcases.  Because they live overseas and they travel ALOT, there old ones are totally hammered.  Anyway, Tyson had a great time wheeling all the suitcases around.  Brian taught Tyson how to scan the tags and he was hooked.  He entertained himself doing that for at least 10 minutes.  It was pretty cute and he was being so inquisitive about the prices and how to zip them open and such.  Brian made a joke that he thinks we have a future bag checker!  I couldn’t stop laughing!

wheeling the luggage…

 DSCN2625_edited-1

Checking the price, although the kid never even looked at the screen for the price.  He heard the beep, off the luggage went and on to a new one!

DSCN2629 

Mom, take a picture of all of my luggage around me!

DSCN2632

0 comments: