Friday, September 7, 2012

First day of Pre-K

We met his teacher last week and I thought she was fabulous.  I am so happy with the class he is in, the time, how many days a week, etc.  I’m just happy…and so is he!  He loves school.  We have a hard time with getting the homework done though.  It kind of turns into fights.  I certainly hope that doesn’t continue through his education.  Anyway, we are excited for what 2012-2013 will bring!

We went outside for some pictures before we had to leave.  He insisted on pictures on the playground.  I humored that for a minute and then bribed him to the shady grass area.

 IMG_9658 IMG_9659

This kid can’t/won’t stay still for more than a second! :)

  IMG_9662_edited-1 IMG_9665_edited-1 IMG_9666_edited-1  IMG_9672 IMG_9673

And just in case the outside ones didn’t work we took one inside.  I think it turned out super cute too!

IMG_9675_edited-1

Walking to the van for school!  “Mom, did you get a picture of everything on the back of my backpack??”

IMG_9679

0 comments: