I was at Ballet Blast a little over a week ago and during one of the exercises I looked to the right. I thought the girl looked like Chelsie Hightower but I thought that would be totally random. At the end the teacher announced that we had a celebrity in class. Awesome, it was her! She has been one of my favorite contestants ever on So You Think You Can Dance. She is now on Dancing With the Stars! So cool. Here is a picture after class. It is super blurry but Chelsie is the one facing forward and I am in the white t-shirt.
Apparently celebs flock to me. Ballet Blast with Chelsie, Jazz class with Benji and Jef Holm was my neighbor :) Haha!

2 comments:
I knew I would regret missing ballet blast!
Wow the celebs really do like you!! Ha. That is awesome.
Post a Comment