Friday was just a typical low-key day in my life. Ty went to school while I cleaned and did laundry. Then we all ate lunch which for the kids usually includes PB&J, a mozzarella cheese stick and some type of fruit. Andrew took a nap and while he napped Tyson did this for well over an hour…
He is so imaginative these days. He talked about how there was a fire on the flatbed and it burned everything and that the firemen where coming to the rescue. They were talking about the letter F in school that day and how firemen start with that letter. The TV is rarely on these days during his quiet time and I love it. He sings a lot and pretends to be the different voices of his trains. It’s amazing what his mind will do in silence.
I substituted a dance class and got to teach some girls I had last year. That was fun.
After dinner I let Andrew experience his very first Oreo cookies. It was really cute.
How do kids figure out the best part of the Oreo is the middle and to pull it apart?
Wow, these cookies leave me messy
I loved them mom!
And at the end of the day I had to take a picture of Ty’s popped collar. He dressed himself in the morning and the collar stayed like this all day. He can totally pull it off. He’s so cool.
Just a little about Brian. He has been really nervous about his new classes. One of them is basically an English class and it hasn’t been a strong subject for him in the past. Well, he got his test back and he got the highest score in the class. I don’t think he needs to be nervous anymore. He is doing so well with this second bachelors! We are all so proud of him!

0 comments:
Post a Comment