Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hair cut and raspberries

Yesterday was kind of a busy day!  Brian went to the temple, Tyson went to school, Andrew got a hair cut, Tyson and I went to pick raspberries (finally!), Lily came to play, and I taught ballet.  We usually aren’t that busy but it was fun!

Here are some before and after pictures of Andrew’s hair cut.  I took him to Cookie Cutters because we have family pictures next week and I want his hair to look great.  Not that Brian wouldn’t do a good job but we’ve never cut his hair before and it is not like his or Tyson’s hair.  It is very very fine.  Anyway, they did a great job at the place.  It is so cute!  Andrew sat in a little car and played with the steering wheel and watched Mickey Mouse.  The guy showed Andrew every tool he was going to use and let him touch it before he used it.  And that guy was like a magician.  I swear it was the fastest hair cut I’ve ever seen.  Andrew did great and never even fussed or cried!

  IMG_9745 IMG_9750 IMG_9744IMG_9753

 

Raspberry picking was nice.  Ty kept calling it raspberry hunting.  It was nice to have a little Tyson/mommy time.  Tyson would tell me every single time he found a berry and would hold it up.  He also kept asking me if my bucket was heavy and offered for me to put berries in his bucket.  He wanted to take pictures of me and instructed me on how to stand and smile.  We saw a train go by so of course that was fun for him.  I just asked Tyson what his favorite part of the raspberry picking was and he said, “I liked that they were on the vines.”  :)  After 45 minutes Tyson asked if we could pick flowers now.  I held him off for another 15 minutes and then we picked some pretty flowers.  So an hour’s work and we picked 1 1/2 lbs.  I am positive this is something we will continue to do every year.

 DSCN2714 DSCN2715 DSCN2716 DSCN2723DSCN2729

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Andrew's hair cut is so handsome! We love Cookie Cutters.

Murray Family said...

Oh my gosh, love Andy's haircut!! It makes him look so grown up. Handsome little guy :)