I found these pictures from the last night of my parents visit. We drove to Fashion Place so my mom could pick up her new glasses and we decided while there to take my parents out to dinner. Before eating we needed to pick Brian up at the Trax station. Ty was sound asleep and I couldn’t wake him but Andrew was beyond excited to see the train and to wait for daddy.
He’s really into pointing at things these days!
After California Pizza Kitchen we went to TCBY. I had 10 minutes before 8pm when I couldn’t eat anything else. The only flavor that was sugar free was completely melted and a soup. The lady told me to wait a few minutes and it would harden up. At this point I only had 5 minutes now. I poured out a partially soupy/soft yogurt (because I was running out of time), threw a few fresh blackberries on it, weighted it and then sat down. I ate what little amount I got in less than 1 minute. How’s that for pushing it close? It was kind of annoying but still yummy.
I LOVE this picture of my dad and Tyson. They’re just buddies chatting and eating frozen yogurt together.
And of course we can’t forget about Andy and how much he likes the attention from the camera too.

0 comments:
Post a Comment