Monday, January 11, 2016

Andrew's 4th birthday

It was the 101 day of school on Andrew’s birthday so Mrs. Adams had a fun Dalmatian party. Andrew loved it and my mom also took cupcakes to his preschool for his birthday.
Here he is after school and getting measured to see how tall he is at 4 years old! I had to teach that day so my mom gave him his new bike! He really struggled using it for a few months but come the summer, he was a pro.






Andrew enjoying his birthday morning doughnut.  It is a fun tradition I've started with the kids since moving here and Ridleys is not too far away.



We had a pirate themed party for Andrew. We invited family and a few friends. My mother and I were shopping I think back in November at Target and saw the decorations. We just KNEW Andrew needed them for his party.
We had to do two different shifts for his party. Mike and Emily couldn’t stay for the original time of the party so they came early. I think we ate lunch together and hung out. We wanted them to have some cake so we sang to him and cut the cake. Then when everyone else arrived we sang again! Thank you to Costco for designing the cake. I just took in a napkin and they copied it and did another fantastic job.

He was super excited about his party so I’m not sure why he was so upset when I was trying to take a picture of him with his sword, eye patch, hat and banner.










Love his face while opening presents.  










0 comments: