My mother (and brother too!) is one of the luckiest people on the planet. My mom watches Studio 5 and saw a contest for free tickets to the baby shower show with Brooke Walker. She emailed in and told me to as well. Mom won! I'd love to say I was shocked but I really wasn't. Emily watched Jeffrey and Andrew for me and I got to be apart of the studio audience. The show aired the day after it was filmed and my mom taped it for me. It was so weird to see us on TV. Apparently we were sitting in a really great spot because we were in sight a lot.
The show included how to make decorations and food for a baby shower. They also talked about decorating a nursery and then Brooke's favs from pregnancy to baby gifts.
This lady gave us instructions on how to participate in the audience. Try not to touch your face, clap and cheer when asked, etc.
Matt Townsend, one of my favorite relationship therapists from TV, talked about how to handle a new baby and changes that will happen with your husband and other relationships. I was sitting right behind him and laughed the entire time.
I was amazed at the speed of taping. They don't mess around, at all. They changed scenes very quickly and Brooke was right on point. Brooke did mess up one part and it had to be re-done. I found it incredible that it happened only one time.
The Q and A after the recording with Brooke.
We got a goodie bag loaded with lots of fun and local baby gift items.
Brooke Walker and I
















0 comments:
Post a Comment