March dragged on but was also a complete blur. It was filled with me throwing up multiple times a day and just trying to keep all the kids and everyone alive.
I finally had a decent day so I took the boys to Article Circle for lunch so they could get out of the house.
Lots and lots and lots of messes were made and I didn't have the energy to fight with them to pick it up.
8 weeks pregnant
We were having weird issues with our van. It kept making the most bizarre noise. We'd taken it in multiple times to get fixed but they could never figure out the problem. They finally came and took the van to have for a week or two to do a through inspection. I had fun for a day driving the Honda Pilot around and then I really missed our van. Crazy story, we went to the Cracker Barrel by the airport to meet with my parents for lunch since my dad had just flown in. Great lunch but Andrew started getting feverish while we were there. On the drive home I caught Andrew's throw up in a bucket. I'm so glad it didn't get everywhere in the rental car. That would have really been bad. I also had my first experience with heart burn. I thought I was having a heart attack.
Jeffrey throwing a tantrum on the floor. It was funny.
More messes. This time it was cereal crushed into the carpet and couch, with a whole bin full of cereal in the bottom right corner.
Grandpa Murray was in town and that means lots and lots of love from the boys.
I got a flyer from Tyson's school about an after school golf program. My mom suggested I have Tyson do this since I was so sick and it would give him something to do on Monday (which is an early release day). It was perfect and he was really cute to watch. He said he liked it. He likes all sports and everything he has tried.
We still had sweet moments around here.
Tyson told me he was suppose to have a lepruchan trap for school. I still think it wasn't a requirement and that the teacher probably said they could bring one if they want. Anyway, I did not have the energy to make one or help him but Grandma Murray came to the rescue and helped Tyson. He was SO proud.
























0 comments:
Post a Comment