How is my first born 7?! I love his toothless grin with his breakfast birthday doughnut. He chose Burger King for dinner and then we opened presents together with my mom. She got him a Batman cake (his request). I was still very sick at this point so unfortunately we didn't do much more than that but I am grateful for a smart, kind, understanding son who was just fine having a small family party. He also shared the spotlight with Andrew who wanted to show off the small party pack grandma gave him.

A little spot light on Tyson. I was so happy to hear how kind he is to his classmates. There was a girl in his class who was getting bullied by another girl. She said Tyson was one of the only kids that was nice to her. It makes me so proud when I hear how he is so nice to others.















0 comments:
Post a Comment