Brian and I attended a stake couples Valentines dance. Totally my kind of thing, Brian, not so much. He did dance one slow song with me and then had enough.
Jeffrey getting into things and making a mess
I was babysitting a little girl from our ward for a few hours one morning and was doing chores, on a conference call for coaching, showering, etc and THIS is what these kids did. They got into the came closet and pulled apart every game that we own. It took me over an hour to clean it up and put all the game pieces in the right places.
Getting Jeffrey up from a nap and he some how got his arms out of his onesie.
Getting water from the fridge, you know, in your underwear.
I found out I was pregnant the day before Valentines day and soon after I became really sick. The sickest I've ever been with any pregnancy. I pretty much stayed in pajamas all day long and we took pictures to pass the time. Goodness, I look sick.














0 comments:
Post a Comment