Sunday, November 29, 2015

January randoms and phone pictures

We can’t wait to get grass in.  These floods in our backyard are starting to really worry me…

IMG_1795_4809_edited-1IMG_1796_4808_edited-1IMG_1797_4810_edited-1

I have to mix the yogurt and oatmeal together for Jeffrey so he will eat a good breakfast.  He doesn’t seem to care for cereal at the moment and I don’t want him just eating yogurt. This time he wanted to do it himself and has started to refuse being fed. This means lots of clean up and lots of messes.  He even had the oatmeal mix by his eye!  But if he is going to flash me those smiles then I certainly can’t stop him.

IMG_1804_4797_edited-1

IMG_1803_4796_edited-1

My “I’m terrified, I hope I survive” face!  This before I headed into the theatre to be in charge of 30 students for 5 hours, ages 5-8. 

2015-01-16 16.20.44

The chaotic dressing room.

IMG_4213_5141_edited-1

Some of my little students.  They did great!

IMG_4216_5144_edited-1IMG_4217_5145_edited-1

Jeffrey’s first hair cut!  I loved his curls but he was getting a mullet in the back and they kept tangling up so we decided to give him a trim.  His hair hasn’t been the same since and I miss the baby curls.  He looks so grown up now!  He did great during the hair cut.  Just a few times he fussed and turned his head a lot while Brian was working but still do good for a little guy.

IMG_1813_4779_edited-1IMG_1816_4782_edited-1IMG_1819_4785_edited-1IMG_1820_4786_edited-1IMG_1826_4792_edited-12015-01-25 10.34.07

I don’t remember where we came from or why they were both asleep on the couch at the same time BUT regardless of the reason or when it happened, I was smart to document it.  This never happens.  Ever.

2015-01-01 21.59.27

Jeffrey the trouble maker…he has lately gotten into SO many things.  I hoped and prayed he wouldn’t be so curious and destructive as the other boys but he is.  Pots and pans, climbing on the island for carrots (which he has been the pickest eater out of all the boys so far so if he wants to eat carrots on the island, I’m going to let him!) and dumping a bag of cereal all over the carpet.  I still have NO idea how he got the cereal…I’m guessing an older brother helped with that.  Although I am constantly cleaning up after Jeffy, he still is my little sweetheart.

2015-01-07 12.14.252015-01-07 12.14.282015-01-15 11.38.582015-01-15 11.39.082015-01-28 10.31.202015-01-28 10.31.24

0 comments: