Sunday, January 31, 2016

Andrew's Preschool Pictures and Graduation


A few days before Andrew's graduation, the teacher invited all the parents over for cookies.  I wanted to go but I had woken up earlier in the week with a terrible pain in my neck.  I could barely move my arm and couldn't turn my head without excruciating pain.  I went and got a massage and turns out that with all the throwing up I had been doing, I had developed lots of knots in my back which was then effecting my neck.  It took a few weeks to get back to normal.  Anyway, even though I was in pain I still went.  Andrew told his teacher I wasn't coming, because I had told him that, so when I showed up he was very happy and surprised.  It was very sweet. 






Unfortunately, because of dress rehearsal for the dance studio's recital I had to miss his graduation party.  Grandma Murray was able to be there in my place and she took lots of pictures and told me how cute it was.  He also got a CD of pictures through out the year set to music and we've watched it more times than I can count. 





Andrew and Mrs. Adams showing off a picture of a skeleton he made out of playdough.  His teacher is so great for him.  


All of these pictures below are pictures throughout the year that his teacher took.

























0 comments: