Sunday, October 9, 2011

Raspberry Picking!

I went last year as, you many recall, to a Raspberry Patch in Payson.  I wanted to go again this year but really wanted Brian to come with.  Once we decided on a Saturday morning late in September, I called up my friend Heather to see if her and Joe wanted to come too!  I loved it so much I wanted to share it with them.  I love fresh raspberries and they are only $2.50 lb at this place.  You just can’t beat that!  Our family walked away with 4 lbs.  I made freezer jam and froze the rest for smoothies.  So good.  I honestly don’t think there is much that tastes better than jam. 

Love these two guys!

 DSCN1294

Andrew helping me pick.  He was an angel as always.

DSCN1295

This picture is so funny of Dallin, Joe and Heather’s boy.  He’s got the bowl on his head and that grin on his face says it all.  He had a great time picking and he is the age that Tyson was last year when we went.

 DSCN1307

The boys! 

DSCN1300_edited-1

Joe, Heather and Dallin.  Look at that gorgeous mama and she is carrying twin boys people!

DSCN1299 

Family picture of our raspberry loot!

DSCN1303_edited-1

2 comments:

Linds said...

Ohh, I'll have to do that next year!

Heather said...

that was so fun!!! I need to do this every year, thank you so much for inviting us!~