We had 3 Halloween parties to go to on Friday and Saturday. Tyson loved them all because that meant he got to dress up as Mickey Mouse all 3 times. He loves his costume. Andrew was an adorable dragon. He was the sweetest dragon there has ever been :)
On Friday Tyson had his preschool program. I kept asking him the last few weeks if he was going to sing songs at the school Halloween party. He kept telling me no, but I knew that wasn’t true. Brian had this whole week off of work (the 2nd week of his paternity leave) and he was able to come. We had our video camera ready and Tyson did not sing one single bit. He did the clapping motion on one song, that’s it. I was a bit sad but this weekend he has been singing me one whole song from the program. I’m not sure if his costume was in the way, especially the gloves, and felt like he couldn’t do it. Perhaps he was overwhelmed with all the parents in the stands to look at? He did start waving to people in the audience at the end. That was pretty funny. Anyway, we are proud of him and love how much he enjoys preschool. After the program they had a blow up slide, and games to play for candy. Here are a few pictures from that.
Waiting for the program to start.
Some games…
He is sad in this picture because he tried to climb through the “O'” in the sign and I yelled at him :/ I guess he thought it was another activity. Anyway, here he is.
Then later in the afternoon we ended to Brian’s work Halloween party. It was cute and Tyson liked it but I think he was overwhelmed with everything. People in crazy costumes, dark rooms, etc. He did enjoy getting the candy though.
These two pictures make me laugh. I love the Mickey ears.
All dressed up and ready for Daddy’s work!
Then on Saturday we headed back to Cornbelly’s but with Joe and Heather for a few hours.
Don’t be fooled by this picture. He went into the mini maze with Dallin laughing but he came out following Dallin crying. He got scared and Dallin went in to go get him and lead him out. Dallin is almost an entire year younger than Tyson :)
Saturday night we had our ward Halloween Party. I love our ward. I love how everyone likes to participate. Most families dressed up (including adults). The dinner was super yum and then the kids went around “trick or treating”.
Mickey Mouse, BYU Ballerina and a Dragon. Looked more like I was in sweats but it was fun to be me 7 years ago!
Tyson was so sad when it was over. Here he is pouting. I think it is so funny how he hung his pumpkin bucket.
I think that is all we will do for Halloween this year. We feel like Tyson has gotten enough candy and our neighborhood doesn’t really do trick or treating.

2 comments:
I'm totally going to be a BYU Ballerina next year for halloween! Brilliant! Happy Halloween! Looks like you guys have having fun.
Love it! Tyson is a pretty good mickey mouse and I have to say that Andrew is a pretty darn cute dragon. We had fun at Cornbelly's with you guys! Let's do it next year!!!
Post a Comment