I can’t believe I haven’t blogged about this! I was scrolling back and realized I missed it. Tyson started preschool right after Labor Day and he LOVES it! He goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 2 hours in the afternoon. He tells me things like, “Thanks for taking me to preschool mom” when I pick him up. Melts my heart, seriously. I mean it is a little bit of a sacrifice to pay for it but when he says stuff like that to me it is worth it. He tells me he loves to go and see Miss Jenny and McKell and his friends. He knows two boys in his class, Corgan and Cohen. So far he hasn’t mentioned anyone else. He had sharing time a few weeks ago and he took a milk freight car and Salty the diesel engine. He makes fun crafts and brings them home. Crafts like painting (which I would never do just because of the fear of it getting everywhere). I wish I could keep it all but I can’t. I hang the crafts on the fridge for a few days and then it is gone. I should take some pictures of his favorite things that he has made. He can completely recite Mary Had a Little Lamb and can count to about 15. He loves to count everything now. He also loves to shout out colors. Like I said, he is loving preschool and is learning a lot. He doesn’t really like to do his homework (I hope this isn’t a foreshadowing of the future). His homework is basically tracing letters but I’m not gonna push it. His teacher also said that he does well and listens. I was happy to hear that since he isn’t the best listener (especially to Brian and I).
Here is my big boy on his first day of preschool. He now has a Thomas the Train backpack. I was really sad because I couldn’t find his Thomas one on the first day :(
This picture completely shows off his personality. CRAZY! He was running around super speedy because of how excited he was to go.
And for a good laugh here are some funny things that Tyson has said lately.
He says “I got, forgot.” So instead of saying, “Oh no! I forgot my train!” he says, “Oh no! I got forgot my train!”
While buckling him up in the car one day he said, “Mom, you need to drive safe. I have my Legos in the car.”
Another time while buckling him up in the car he said to me, “Mom, why is your hair like that?” Yeah, so I wasn’t having the best hair day and he noticed. My 3 year old noticed. LOL! Oh geeze!
He cracks me up most days :)

4 comments:
I would have freaked! I just saw the pic. Of Tyson in the ottoman! Agh! I'm glad he's loving preschool! Funny kid!
Love this! I haven't been to your blog for weeks!
He is such a cute kid. Preschool! Wow, he seems to big all of a sudden!
he is getting so big! I can't believe what a great personality he is developing. I bet he is just loving preschool!
Post a Comment