***I updated a lot tonight so if you have some time check out all the posts below!***
With all the fun things he does at preschool I decided I should be a better mom and do fun things with him and not worry about a mess. That is usually my hold up but Tyson is only going to be 3 once in his life and it’s time I quit worrying about messes.
We were at the grocery store and he found some Halloween sprinkles and asked if he could eat them. I told him he could eat them off of cookies so I got all the supplies and we got to work on Sept. 30th. It was a fun afternoon with lots of messes. He helped place the cookie cutters into the dough and put sprinkles on but realized he was putting too much so asked me to do that. Once there was no more room on the cookie sheets I let him roll out the extra dough. He loved it. I’m pretty sure he thought he was a such a big boy. I enjoyed watching him roll the dough into a ball, roll it out with the rolling pin and then try to use the cookie cutters all by himself. It was a great afternoon!
He loved watching the cookies as they baked in the oven!
His cookie is the bottom left Ghost. I giggle every time I look at the cookie because I remember how that happened…
We had a great time eating ghosts and bats!

3 comments:
How precious! He is darling! I need to order you the new Sweet Pressed Cookie set from Stampin' Up! Tyson can press those cookie designs out.
oh he is so cute!!! I was just thinking out I need to make some sugar cookies with DAllin soon. I don't have any cut outs for Halloween so maybe I can borrow yours, or better yet maybe you can come over here and do it with me!!!
Such a fun holiday activity. You win the super mom award. :) Tyson looks super cute in these pics.
Post a Comment