Friday, October 28, 2011

Andrew is crawling?! Kind of ;)

He is so funny.  I didn’t even realize he was ‘crawling’ until Brian told me to watch.  I had in my mind that crawling isn’t until they are up on their hands and knees but Andrew certainly makes his way around doing his army-type crawl.  He is so cheerful.  We sure do love him.

Watch this video of him ‘crawling’.

Here is another video but of Andrew in his Jump-a-roo.  He loves this thing and so do I.  He can be in it for well over an hour and it makes him nice and tired so he takes fabulous naps.  If you want a good laugh watch this.

And just for memories here is Tyson pretending to be on America’s Funniest Home Videos.  We were watching it one Sunday and he thought it was hilarious and wanted to be just like the people on the show.  He kept calling it Funny Commercial!  Mom, make sure Dad sees this video :)

0 comments: