Friday, October 28, 2011

Hee Haws

Tyson had his first field trip with his preschool on the 10th of October and it was at Hee Haw Farm.  It was cute and he had a lot of fun!  We went earlier in the year but now that he is a little older he seemed to enjoy it even more :)

He got to feed the goat (is that a goat?) a piece of pumpkin but Tyson freaked out and and dropped it right in front of him. 

DSCN1342

Hayride

DSCN1331

Corn maze…I decided I do not like corn mazes.  We were blindly following the group and I just don’t like not knowing where we are going.

DSCN1332

Pumpkin patch.  I made Tyson pick the smallest pumpkin he could find because I was not going to be carrying it around for the next hour.  Sometimes I am not a nice mom.

DSCN1334

Petting the cow

DSCN1338 

The kids really love this…

DSCN1344 

DSCN1350_edited-1

He still loves preschool so much.  What a great outlet for him. 

0 comments: