Make sure to check out my 2 latest postings down below from Labor Day weekend. I have a few other pictures and a video from when my parents were in town and they are just random. Enjoy!
First of all this is a picture I found of me at my Grandparents house. I saw it and thought how much Andrew looks like me as a baby. Does anyone else agree or am I making it up?
A fun Sunday evening in the swings!
And yes, Tyson has a green mark on his face. It is sidewalk chalk and I think some of the kids thought it was funny to draw on their faces.
Last dinner together at the Cheesecake Factory. So yummy!
And here is a video of Andrew rolling around! He is an expert now.

2 comments:
HE does look alot like you did as a baby! Crazy! It looks like you guys have had a fun filled few months! It was great to see you guys on Saturday! Dallin had a blast.
it was so fun watching your boys! looks like you guys have been crazy busy!
Post a Comment