My baby is such a happy guy. Here are some random shoots from the past month. What a drooly, smiley boy :)
A week past 7 months in these pictures…
I found him asleep by Brian one night. He never does this for me. Why is it he does this kind of stuff for Bri? :)
I came home to the house one Wednesday afternoon and Ty was missing. This is where he was. Brian said he feel asleep holding Andrew and when he woke up he couldn’t find Ty. He was asleep in our ottoman with the top closed!!! He opened it and Ty just kept sleeping away. I’m not sure how he could fall asleep in there with the top closed. Seriously?! I would have freaked out!
And for fun because I love this picture even though it is blurry. Having fun at Costco. I love that they can sit side by side in those massive carts :)

3 comments:
that title is so true ;) i freakin love costco shopping carts! they make life a jillion times easier!
hahaha, I think
Andrew is the calmest baby ever, Dallin was a close second though. I seriously can not believe Ty fell asleep in your ottoman like that! I would have freaked out too!
Love the cookie pictures, love the shopping cart of the two. Andrew is the happiest baby ever no doubt. Well I just love all the photos! :)
Post a Comment