Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pirate Island

After the birthday party my brother and his family came to hang out for a few hours.  We all chatted and caught up on life.  I multi-tasked by also spending the whole visit cleaning my kitchen.  It was an utter disaster from making the cupcakes frantically earlier in the day.  I didn’t think that making cupcakes would take me over 2 hours but it did.  Lesson learned.  Start much, much earlier.  I have issues with thinking things won’t take me as long as they do.  That includes pretty much every aspect of my life ; )  Anyway, so for dinner we all went to Pirate Island.  We ate pizza, chatted and played arcade games.  I forgot to keep my camera for when we were playing so I don’t have any pictures from that but I have an AMAZINGLY fun picture of the kids at dinner.

DSCN0562

I love this picture so much.  Max eating a hamburger while making a pirate face, Madi smiling, and Brian and Tyson making pirate faces. 

IMG_0346 

ARRRGH!  Thanks Grandma for our fun evening at Pirate Island!

Coming up next is our visit to the pediatrician for both kids.  Thank you Dr.’s office for scheduling my son’s 3 year and other son’s 2 month appointments at the same time!  I hate those small, tiny rooms they make you wait in.  Am I the only one that walks out of the appointments, sweating, with high blood pressure and swearing to just show up a half an hour late to make the waiting shorter? Well, at least I can kill two birds with one stone by only one visit.  I wonder what the Dr. has to say though about Tyson and how he is not potty trained.  Thank goodness I have a nice pediatrician who can humor me…

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

NO you aren't the only one. I feel like that with just Grace. :) That pirate place looks like so much fun! What a cute picture of Tyson.