Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fun day at Hee Haws

Yesterday my friends and I decided to get together and head to Hee Haw Farms.  Tyson had a blast.  He saw some animals and their babies, ride on a little train thingy, go down a slide and play with a tractor.  I couldn’t get him to leave the tractor behind so we missed the hay ride.  We almost got to ride a pony but it wouldn’t cooperate anymore.  We had a nice time and the weather was beautiful.  I could go for that kind of weather for the rest of my life : )  Andrew missed everything because he was very comfy and asleep in my carrier.  Man, I love that thing.  Here are some pictures! 

I honestly thought it was super neat that we could get so close to the animals and even pet them.  I’m not a big animals person, so for me to say that is well, shocking :)

He followed these two around and kept saying, “Look the baby loves his mommy!”  I think it was also his way of saying that he loves me too ;)

DSCN0572 DSCN0573-1

He started to push the hay up to the cow’s mouth and say, “Eat it cow.  It’s for you!” 

DSCN0579 

He thought this one was pretty funny.  It was kind of playing peek-a-boo or something out of that little shed.

DSCN0575-1

A really big tractor that he wanted a picture with.

DSCN0582

This is the small riding tractor that I couldn’t get him off of.  Seriously, he could have played with this for hours.  He was too short to pedal it but he tried soooo hard!  He eventually got off of it and just started to push it around instead.  What dedication.  I would have dropped that thing so fast if it had been me…

DSCN0585

He patiently waited for his turn to ride this “train”.  He did so great waiting.  When it was his turn, it was all smiles the entire time!

DSCN0590 DSCN0593

Some of the ladies and kiddos!  Thanks everyone for inviting us along!

DSCN0598_edited-1

4 comments:

n.davis said...

What awesome pictures. Ty is such a cute kiddo, I loved that he loved that tractor so much. Hha. Cute kid.

Mindy said...

Such CUTE pictures! I'm loving all the updates..you're on a blogging roll!! I dream about our warm Vegas weather everyday..I can't stand the 9 month cold here anymore.

Brooke said...

How fun is that?! You can tell Tyson is just wiggling with excitement in these pictures. It's so cute.

(And as a side note, to answer your question: yes, we are planning to make it back to Utah. Sooner rather than later! So maybe if we all start praying for that it will happen faster ;) Ha! That's my hope anyway.)

It looks like you guys are doing so well. I'm so glad.

Carolyn said...

It sounds like such a fun place to go. I just read about it on Coralie's blog, too. :) I wish I could have joined you guys! Your boys are so cute. Ty looks so grown up!