Monday, April 18, 2011

The 60 Day Slimdown

I finally decided that I needed some help to lose 30 lbs.  That’s when I got this…

http://www.momsintofitness.com/dvds/dvds-lindsay-brin-60-day-slimdown

I’m one day in and I’m really excited about it.  This program tells me what exercises to do on her DVDs, gives me a meal plan, a weight/inches tracker, and a fitness test etc.  Great thing, she specifically outlines what to do if you’re nursing your baby or not.  I’m blogging about this only for the shear fact that I need extra motivation to stick with it.  So for the next 60 days I’ll do updates on how much weight I’ve lost as well as how many inches.  Wish me luck and here’s to getting my body back!  Yee Haw!  (Oh and to be clear, I do not expect to lose 30 pounds in 2 months.  My goal is 2 pounds a week so that would be 16 pounds.)

 

OH and tomorrow starts potty training…I’m sure you’ll be hearing about how that goes in the next few days!

3 comments:

Madeleine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madeleine said...

Good luck and remember to just keep smiling.

Kent and Kate said...

Do it!!! Awesome good for you!