My father flew into town late Friday night so we drove up to my brother’s house for the weekend to spend some time with my family! The Easter Bunny decided to stop by our house a little early this year for various reasons. Here are the kiddos with their baskets at our house before we left!
On Saturday afternoon we had the kids do an Easter egg hunt and I was super excited about it. Ty totally lived it up and had a blast. I love how much fun it is to see his face light up and get so excited over little things. I thought being a kid and doing stuff like that was the best thing ever but now I’m thinking that being a parent and watching your kid do things like that is the best thing ever!
And the race begins…
“Look, ober there! An egg!” (His “v’s” come out as “b’s”)
Andrew participated in the hunt with Grandpa by observing…
“Up there! In the tree!”
All of the grandkids with Grandpa Murray!
And since I’m not in very many pictures these days I jumped in.
When you fly from another country like Qatar, the jet lag is brutal. I found these two guys sleepin’ away in the afternoon.
Sunday morning we all went to church and then had a wonderful Easter dinner. I am so glad that we go to church on Easter. It is so easy to forget the whole purpose of the celebration and get caught up in all the other, unimportant things :) Thanks Mike and Emily for being the hostesses.
Happy Easter from Andrew!!!
and all of us!

2 comments:
Ok the picture of Andrew with his basket is so cute and the one of him sleeping with your dad. Glad your having fun with him!
Love the new family picture! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment