Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jumperoo!

I put Tyson in the jumperoo for the first time on Tuesday.  I figured since he does a good job with holding his head up that he would be fine.  He loves it.  He will stay in it for over a half hour.  He doesn't jump in it but he kicks his legs which makes him sway back and forth in the thing.  He is so cute.  He leans to his left so I started stuffing a blanket behind him.  I don't want him to become lop-sided : )  It would be more fun to see him in a video but I just have pictures from my camera.  The video is in my video camera and I don't know how to put it on here.  Anyway, enjoy!

Jumperoo 6-24005 

Ty looking at the orange kangeroo

Jumperoo 6-24007 Jumperoo 6-24002

I just LOVE his little legs! 

Jumperoo 6-24004 Jumperoo 6-24001

As you can see I put the blanket behind him but it still doesn't seem to help that much.  Oh well, I am sure he will be just fine. 

2 comments:

Terry and Kelci said...

Well thank you! Your little one is beautiful...we are definitely loving all that hair! What a cute family you have.

Murray Family said...

Those pictures are so adorable. I love his skinny little legs. What a cutie :)