We have had a few busy days lately. On Friday night Brian and I went to the airport to pick up my parents. We got home at 2 am. The next day consisted of getting food and making chicken salad for Tyson's baby blessing the next day. Sunday was great. Brian did a wonderful job giving Tyson his blessing. We had lots of family and friends there to help and be with us on that special day. The spirit was so strong. I started crying before Brian even started the prayer. Tyson truly is a gift from our Heavenly Father. We love him more than we can even express. Tyson looked adorable in his white outfit. It was a long day and I was exhausted by the end, but it was a day I personally will never forget.
Another special day was Brian's 29th birthday! Brian got a new pair of shorts, some shirts, a men's apron from Flirty Aprons, and a new Wii game Super Smash Brothers. He got cupcakes and we got to all go to Red Lobster for dinner. I don't know if any of you watch The Next Food Network Star but I had Kelsey's White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Tilapia. It was AWESOME. I'm not the biggest fan of sea food but that dish was one of the best I have ever had. I would hurry and get to that restaurant as fast as you can and order it before it is no longer on the menu (because it is just a special dish but I think they should make it permanent). Friday morning we leave for California to see my grandparents. We are all really excited to see their new house. I most likely won't be making a new post for about two weeks but keep checking back after that. I am sure I will have lots to share once we get back. Here are some pictures from the last few special days we had.
Proud parents on June 29, 2008!
Our angel in white
Ty chillin' on the computer : )
Brian's birthday presents and an unhappy baby!
Tyson squatting to catch the next baseball pitch from grandpa. His pj's look like a baseball uniform!

3 comments:
Yes, it's for you! Sorry I didn't specify.... I know tags are dumb sometimes, but I like seeing peoples' answers!
Your baby is adorable. He's such a boy and he has great "attitude" in all his pictures. You're going to have a fun life with him.
I'm glad your parents were able to come to town for the blessing. It's so nice to have special time with family. I'm so glad your life is happy. Have a great day!
What a special day for all of you! That is so neat! He looked so cute in his blessing outfit!
Oh Man, that hair is awesome! I wish Coleson's hair would still stick up like that...
Post a Comment