Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SYTYCD Week 3

So this week I was a bit disappointed.  I actually got a little bored in the middle of the show.  Something that never happens b/c I like this show so much.  Twitch and Kherrington did alright.  I did think Will and Jessica's Disco was some what entertaining.  Most of the other dances were forgettable.  I hated the dance that was to a Marilyn Manson song with Chris and Comfort.  I think I hated the song and choreography more than the way they danced it.  If that makes sense.  I still like Matt and Courtni even though it wasn't the type of contemporary dance that I wanted to see them do.  I think the highlight of the night was Chelsea and Mark's hip-hop dance.  When that dance finished I said out loud to Brian, "Finally.  That is the type of dance I have been waiting for."

 

I also need to quickly type about Tyson's poopy day!!!  Around lunch time Tyson pooped while I was trying to burp him.  I felt a warm sensation and looked to see that my hand was covered in poop.  The poop ran down Tyson's leg on to my hand on to the couch, down my leg and then hit the floor.  Yeah, it was GROSS!  I ran him to his crib and laid him down.  I then washed my leg then cleaned the couch and carpet and then I cleaned him up.  It is laughable now but it wasn't at the moment.  THEN this evening I was burping him again and he pooped.  This time it went up his back.  Needless to say I have a bit of laundry that needs to be done.  I do not think I will ever forget this day.  Brian wanted me to write that he still hasn't been pooped or peed on.  I can not WAIT for that day.  I will laugh so hard. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the amount of poop that comes out of babies is crazy. I enjoyed your entry about being pooped on. You tell that husband of yours that I said he needs to go through that process to truly make him a DADDY! keep the stories coming I enjoy reading them. Hope you guys are well.

Wendy Seyersdahl
a.k.a Brown!