Monday, June 9, 2008

2 MONTHS OLD!

Hello again!  Tyson turned 2 months old yesterday.  It seems like yesterday he was born.  It is so fun to watch him grow.  The doctor appointment went well today.  He was in a pretty good mood.  The shots were hard to watch but it is for good health. Here are his stats:

Height: 23.5"  (75%)

Weight: 10 lbs 15 oz (25%)

Head: (25%)

Needless to say, he is our skinny tall boy!

On Saturday we all went to to a friends house for a barbeque with the girls I use to dance with in college.  Some of the girls danced after I stopped but I pretty much knew everyone.  Here is a picture.  I am not holding Tyson in this picture because Brian was and I didn't want to disturb him.  Such a sad story why...a picture frame fell off of the hosts TV and hit Tyson's head.  It was so sad.  It is his first boo-boo : )  It has already healed but I put a picture up of what it looked like the day after.  He was sound asleep when it feel on him.  Bless his heart...I just wanted to cry with him.

IMG_2300

IMG_2303

Okay, if you look closely it is the two red lines right before his hair line.  It looked bad for about an hour but I took this picture the next day.  Like I said, it is already gone but I know it HAD to hurt him.  His poor cry and the frame was heavy.

2 comments:

Jane Huddleston said...

So far we only have Mario-Kart and the Excite Truck game. I'll probably get Wii Fit as soon as I can allow myself to spend the money. Sometime in July probably. My family has Wii Fit and I love it! That's definitely our next game. So... yeah thanks for the suggestions! I'll tell Jacob about them....

Carolyn said...

Ashley, I can't believe you have a baby! I found your blog through Bree's blog. Anyway, I have a one-year old girl named Lainey. Are you still in Provo?