Alright so I finally got a picture of Brian feeding Tyson. I know it sounds so silly but I was so excited. This was Tyson's second time to take a bottle and it was so cute to watch. You might be thinking, "Uh, Ashley you watch Tyson feed all day long," but it was just so cute to watch Brian get to do it. He was so caring as he did it and he was so conscious of making sure the bottle was tilted up so that he would swallow less air. I didn't even have to tell him that. Brian is such a good father. He loves Tyson so much and he is really starting to think about how to support our family solely and it means the world to me. It is so hard these days to keep up with bills on one income. We are just trying to do our best to do what we know the Lord wants for our family. I realize that some situations call for different circumstances. Every family is different and we all have to call upon the Lord to figure out what works best for us. Brian is looking into possibly going back to school to get an MBA. We are in the middle of praying and fasting to figure it all out. Decisions are so hard to make now that we have a little child to care for. I suppose we have officially entered the "adult" world. I always thought that happened when you get married but I look back and that was so simple. : ) Anyway, I could go on forever...here are a few pictures from last night.
Lainey starts a new semester
7 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment