Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I just wanted to do a little tribute to my husband, Brian.  Yesterday was his first Father's day as a dad.  We didn't do much, in fact most of his morning was filled with church meetings, but that is one thing I admire about Brian.  He works so hard in his calling for church, for his job, his family and pretty much everything he does!  He is such a good dad to Tyson.  I have loved watching him turn into a caring and wonderful father.  I can just see his heart melt when he sees and holds Tyson.  I know they are gonna be best buddies forever!  Here are some adorable pictures that I took yesterday.  I love you sweetie!

IMG_2315IMG_2314

 

Here are some more pictures from the last few days.  Tyson can hold a toy in his hand for a few minutes, but only if I wrap his fingers around it.  The other picture is him holding his head up while on his tummy!  He is getting so strong and so big!

IMG_2308 IMG_2311

IMG_2312

0 comments: