Thursday, June 5, 2008

Many faces of Tyson

On a more lighter note here are a few of my favorite pictures of Tyson over the last week or so.  It is amazing how much he is changing in such a short amount of time.  He is so adorable...

7-8 weeks001 7-8 weeks005

7-8 weeks010 7-8 weeks021 

7-8 weeks027 7-8 weeks026 7-8 weeks033 7-8 weeks030

7-8 weeks024 7-8 weeks022

Um, we are out of room on our camera again...Can anyone tell that I love taking pictures?  I just can't help it.  I scrapbook so when he does something I instantly grab the camera and snap away.  As I am taking the pictures sometimes a lay-out for the page comes to my mind.  I am ridiculous!  : )

2 comments:

Murray Family said...

So cute! What sweet smiles! He for sure has your smile Ash :)

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Can't wait to see him again!
Mom and Dad