Hey guys! I got my haircut on Saturday. I knew I wanted to keep it shorter like I had done in November but I decide in the chair that I wanted bangs. I've always wanted "sexy" bangs but I figured it was too high maintenance for me. I was so wrong! It really is not that hard to style. At first the stylist did my bangs the other direction but then noticed it looked a lot better if she forced the bangs the other way. Here is a picture! YAY! I LOVE my hair. Of course the pictures have Tyson in them : )
Here is Ty in his cute overalls. I love his face in the right picture. He just cracks me up. Tyson is doing great. He opens his hands up a lot now. We took a walk yesterday and had him sitting upright in his stroller. He did well and I think really liked it because he could look around. He loves to stand. He smiles more and more and coos and makes noises like crazy. I saw a 3 week old baby at church yesterday and it made me miss how tiny Tyson was. But Tyson being at this age is so fun though. Tyson has really bad dandruff. It drives me bonkers. I could pick out the flakes all day long (and sometimes I do!). Tyson now has a bald spot on the back of his head. His hair is still luscious on the sides and top! As for me, I feel so great. I have lost around 35 pounds since Tyson was born. Breastfeeding helped with 30 pounds. I still have about 15 pounds to go. It sure is taking longer than I thought it would. I am having to work pretty hard to shed a pound a week. The joys of being pregnant huh?! Anyway, our family is doing great. We're getting ready for my parents to come out. That will be so fun to have them here! Then on the 4th of July we head out to California to see my grandparents. We have a lot of fun things coming up really soon. Take care!

7 comments:
LOVE YOUR HAIR! It looks great!
WAY SEXY!
Adorable hair! It makes me want to cut mine...
you look great honey!
MOM
Lookin way good! I love it. Ok, how are you losing all that weight?! What is your secret? I feel like I've plateaued. I haven't lost any in like 3 weeks. I guess I could eat better, but I've been going to the gym...HELP!
I love your hair cut! You look great! And congratulations on loosing the weight! I know it is pretty hard to do. Keep up the good work!
I am a friend of Wendy's who happened to go to school with Brian.
For the dandruff...wash his hair with Selsun Blue...it will take the cradle cap away after 2 baths.
Your son is adorable by the way.
Post a Comment