I have decided that every week I will post my opinion from So You Think You Can Dance. This week was a little disappointing. It was not as good as last week. My favorite routine was Twitch and Kherrington's dance. I actually got the chills. I am sad because I think that Matt and Courtni (I think that's their names. They're the really tall couple) are very good dancers but they just haven't really stepped up on the dances they have been given. I am not ready to see them go yet. I am ready to see the Miami street salsa dancer go. I mean really, if you can't dance awesome in your element then you don't deserve to be on the show. Also disappointed in Comfort. I thought she would kill the krump dance but she didn't. (Sorry I don't know all of the names yet. I am a huge fan but it takes me a few weeks to get everyone's names down.) That's it for this week.
Lainey starts a new semester
6 months ago

3 comments:
Totally agree about Twitch and Kerrington. Loved them! I also like Gev and that pretty brown haired girl. I thought theirs was so romantic :)
Jeff got me into this show during the second season. I love it... I need to catch up though as we have not seen any of it thus far. It's all recorded but it's just a matter of finding time now to watch it. I hear it's more competitive this season.
I love Katie and Jason(I think that is his name) are my favorite. I also do love Twitch and Kerrington. And I hate the judge Mai.
Post a Comment