Friday, May 30, 2008

Ballet Girls

On Wednesday I went to Stephanie's house for a little playgroup.  I realize that Tyson can't play so it was really just for me : )  Anyway, it was my first time seeing these girls that I danced with at BYU in awhile.  I didn't really talk much because I was trying to keep Tyson happy but I had a lot of fun.  I knew I missed these girls but I don't think I realized how much until I got together with them.  It sure brought back some wonderful memories for me.  I use to be so silly in ballet class but I feel like I have become more mellow the last while.  I really should dig back into being silly again.  That was so much fun!  I have a feeling that Tyson is gonna bring that all back out : )  Thanks Kate for posting the picture.  I didn't want to deal with setting the timer on my camera.

 

Ballet Friends

*****Jayson (he played the piano for our ballet class, Sara, Jana, Laura w/ Marne, Me and Ty, Kate w/ Afton, Lindsey w/ Coleson and Stephanie w/ Benjamin*****

Tyson had one bad night Wednesday.  He woke up every 3 hours.  I couldn't believe how tired I was.  I have no idea how I did that for 5 weeks straight.  However, last night he did really well sleeping from 10:30 to 6:45.  I suppose at this point this is just a guessing game on what he will do.  I am trying to not have him sleep so much during the day but at the same time find a balance to where he doesn't get over tired.  Being a mom sure is difficult in so many ways and I know I have only just begun.  However, being a mom is so rewarding as well.  I just love Tyson so much I can't even begin to explain it...

2 comments:

Jane Huddleston said...

Thanks for the kind words! My family's moving back to Houston. They found a house in the Klein Oak area. He got a new job with Chevron.

Jayson & Sara said...

Hey! Great post! I'm excited that a lot of the ballerinas have blogs so I can keep in touch! It was so great seeing you as well! Tyson is just beautiful! And it brought back a lot of memories for me too. A lot of the good ones had you in them! And here's the link for that school Jayson was talking about http://web.pacific.edu/
Also I use a canon rebel for all my pictures, but you don't need that kind of camera to take good pictures. If you want to learn more email me and I'll show you some stuff.