Thursday, February 25, 2016

Late July phone pictures


Jeffrey wanting my Shakeology.  So funny.


The boys playing in the rain and while doing so, Jeffrey's shorts fell down.  This is Andrew attempting to help him pull them back up.



I got the organizing bug (for like the first time in my life) and cleaned out this craft cabinet.  Brian helped me put everything back in.


We went down to Payson for the 24th of July.  I know Brian always enjoys catching up with old neighbors from when he was growing up.  The kids enjoy the little fireworks and cotton candy from the Finlaysons.







Andrew one day decided he wanted to work on his 'homework' in his swimsuit.



Andrew was invited to Ethan Lee's birthday party at Kangaroo Zoo.  The boys had a blast.  I only got one blurry picture of Andrew because he was constantly moving and my phone only takes good pictures if you are still.








0 comments: