Friday, February 19, 2016

More June happenings


Mom watched the boys so Brian and I could enjoy a much needed date night!  I'll never forget something funny Brian said in the theater.  There is a part where a semi-important character was being attacked by the giant dino birds.  She was being lifted into the sky and dropped repeatedly.  She finally got dropped into the ocean and the giant whale dino ate a bird that had this female character in his mouth.  He leaned over and said, "I really thought she was going to be okay."  I responded, "At what point do you think she had the situation under control??"  I thought it was hilarious, and still do.


22 weeks pregnant!


My mom signed the boys up for a Pirate Day at the Pleasant Grove Recreation Center.  She knew Andrew would love it because of his love of pirates and Tyson had a great time too.









We got a blow up pool for the backyard and the kids think it is the best thing ever.  I couldn't figure out how to blow the pool up because we didn't have a pump and blowing it up by mouth was going to be impossible, especially for me.  I can't blow anything up.  I took the question to social media and someone said use your hair dryer on the cool setting.  Totally worked and that person saved our boring summer day.












  This is a picture of Tyson jumping on the side of the pool and launching Andy into the water.  Crazy boys.
Our strawberries, jalapenos and tomatoes are starting to grow!!!









Andrew wasn't feeling well one day so I had him watch a show with the throw up bowl.  He fell asleep in his underwear just like this.  I can't remember if he was actually sick or if he was just exhausted from one of our busy outside days.


Dad in town and the kids love every second of him being around.



Lunch together...that's another story.  



We were out side playing with some neighbors and a firetruck was driving around testing the fire hydrants. They saw the giant group of kids and asked if they wanted to be sprayed by the house.  The thought it was so fun!  The kids said it was warm water though.





We kept getting a few spots of grass dying so I'd occasionally bring out the sprinkler toy and place it strategically in the grass and let the kids run around and play.











0 comments: