Monday, February 22, 2016

First of July Randoms


Me trying on my new workout clothes for Summit in a few weeks.
\


Frozen yogurt with grandma and grandpa




We went to my second cousin's wedding reception (Tiffany) and went to dinner with my parents and Mike and his kids (Emily was at Girl's Camp).  While eating I found out that Mike was having a hard time getting into work because of the kids having school off.  He was having a hard time getting in his hours because he was needing to leave early every day and then found out that his scheduled sitter had to cancel.  In a split second I offered to take the kids home to my house for a sleep over and for the day.  My kids had a blast playing with their cousins.  Max slept in bed with Tyson and Madi had a mattress on the floor in the room with all the boys, except Jeff was in his crib.  We made muffins for breakfast, played at the park, took Andy and Ty to swim lessons, got cookies at Swig and went to lunch with Grandma and Grandpa.  It was a crazy busy but fun day.  I was exhausted at the end of the day.  



Kids at the top of pyramid





Jeffrey tried with all of his might to climb the pyramid like the bigger kids.







We went to a wedding reception in Heber with my mom.  It was the Prince family's son that got married.  I use to babysit him and that family in Texas when I was younger so that was kind of bizarre.  I don't feel old enough to have babysat someone who is old enough to get married.  After the reception we went to the hamburger and shakes joint and took pictures of the kids on the train outside.











0 comments: